PLC Programming Services
As system automation engineers for over 25 years, developing solutions with Programmable Logic Controllers is core to what we do. Our dedicated PLC software development department offers customized PLC building and programming, from existing PLC software upgrades to original PLC design and fabrication.
We maintain a broad inventory of PLC cables and equipment, and our experts are well versed in standard international programming languages, which allows us to program, test, and support most Programmable Logic Controllers on the market.
Retrofit manual processes; enhance safety; develop controls for new automated systems; whatever PLC services your facility needs to boost profitability, our team will deliver the right software solutions for your application, fully tested and backed by our support.
Our PLC software development methods include:
- Ladder Logic
- Functional Block Diagram
- Sequential & Continuous Function Chart
- Structured Text
- Instruction List
We program new and revised code for these PLC models:
- Allen-Bradley: PLC2 family, PLC5 family, SLC family, Micrologix
- Cutler-Hammer: Familiar with all families
- Square D: 400 Series and all Modicon products
- Texas Instruments: 505, 525 and 545
- Siemens: All products including 928B
- Mitsubishi: All Series
- Many others